CUSTOM DESIGN Sketch & Rendering
From Sketch to Rendering to the Final Piece
Considering a brand new design?
Get started with a designer today!
For brand new designs, there is a $200-400 design fee, depending upon the scope of the project.
For simple modifications of existing designs, there is no charge.
Here what you will do:
Here's what we will do:
- Gather your images together to help you communicate with the designer
- Have a discussion, via phone, email, or if you are lucky enough to live in the Southwest, in person
- With the help of the designer, you will be determining style, features, accents, setting style, colors, and more
What happens next?
- Work via sketching or 3D computer modeling or a combination to put together all of the details that were discussed
- Engineer the design to be structurally sound
- Design something that can be created within the prescribed budget parameters (if any).
- Make sure we hit targets for total carat weights
- Above all, make sure we meet your desired aesthetic appeal
You can proceed with a 50% deposit on the project. Next, you'll receive sizing rings (unless it is a surprise) and then a rendering to approve. The renderings are detailed computer models that will show the design from different angles.
What if the rendering is not just right?
Don't worry, there's still time to make changes! Communicate with your designer to make the appropriate changes, and you'll receive a second rendering at no charge. If you make more changes after that, a $200 per rendering fee will apply.
Above: Mokume Wave Engagement Ring with Fancy Yellow Diamond
Above: Snowflake Artistic Engagement Ring
Above: Tree of Life Unique Engagement Ring
Above: Mokume Pave Swirl Engagement Ring