LAB CREATED FANCY COLOR DIAMONDS
Another choice for fancy colored diamonds are lab-created, or man grown. This is not to be confused with "simulant" or "imitation." A lab-created diamond is chemically and structurally a diamond in every way, and they are certified and graded the same way naturally grown diamonds are. There are a small number of manufacturers producing lab-grown diamonds, but the Gemesis Cultured Diamond™
also have the added benefit of being considered a "green" choice for the environmentally conscious, as they are lab-grown instead of mined. The classic Renaissance diamond color is fancy intense orangish-yellow, a fabulous honey color, to fancy intense yellowish orange, a fancy colored diamond with a more orangish hue.
- Beauty. Ingenuity. Accessibility. The emergence of lab grown diamonds is not only an accomplishment of human ingenuity and a breakthrough for beauty and fashion, it is an important step in broadening our appreciation for diamonds, the most prized of all gems. A new era has dawned. The setting in which a diamond naturally grows has been replicated above the ground, resulting in beautiful, fancy color cultured diamonds.
- Rarity within Reach. Awareness and demand for fancy colored diamonds has grown significantly over the past few years, especially with the attention generated by major celebrities who have been recipients of these rare gems. Mined, fancy color diamonds, ranging from the popular canary yellow to pink and blue can range in price for $20,000 to $1,000,000 per carat, well beyond the reach of most consumers. With the introduction of the Gemesis Cultured Diamond™, consumers now have access to the rarity and elegance of fancy color diamonds.
- Naturally Unique. Gemesis Cultured Diamonds™ are grown one diamond at a time and are polished by master diamond cutters using traditional polishing techniques. Each Gemesis cultured diamond possesses unique characteristics and, just like mined diamonds, is graded according to the 4C standards established by the GIA. And while a Gemesis cultured diamond is an individual treasure, it also provides designers with greater accessibility to fancy colored diamonds, further expanding the horizons of jewelry.
- A Diamond is a Diamond is a Diamond. Gemesis Cultured Diamonds™ are at the forefront of a revolution in the diamond industry. A Gemesis cultured diamond is a diamond, grown under the same conditions as diamonds grow beneath the earth’s surface. By applying tremendous heat and pressure, a diamond begins to grow atom by atom, layer by layer, just as it does in nature. A Gemesis cultured diamond possesses the same physical, optical and chemical properties as earth-grown diamonds.
- Two Exclusive Patented Cuts:
The Renaissance Cut™ - An exquisite combination of the Antique Cushion and Asscher cuts resulting in a breathtaking diamond.
The "80's Cut™" - For lovers of the Brilliant Round Cut, The 80's Cut has enhanced faceting to display a dazzling and fiery dance of color.
- Certified. Each one of our Gemesis cultured diamonds is accompanied by an International Gemological Institute Certificate detailing the diamond's 4 C's. Plus each Renaissance Diamond is laser inscribed with its growth and certificate number.
- Eco-Friendly. Gemesis has positioned itself as a green and socially responsible leader in the diamond industry. They also support Earth Share which is a nationwide network of the country's most respected environmental and conservation organizations.