- To be a World-Class Company, displaying excellence in all we do
- To be a leading designer of custom, exquisitely designed and crafted jewelry
- To be a recognized expert and retailer of rare diamonds and sapphires
- To provide exceptional customer service, with the goal of finishing each transaction with a client who is 110% satisfied
- To create a special workplace where we go to practice being the best that we can be, where each person is empowered, respected and valued
- To embrace the highest ethical, social and environmental responsibilities possible in the jewelry industry
- To understand the true cost of doing business on this planet, and to give a percentage of profits back to help neutralize that cost.
We align with the tenets of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) and subscribe to its terms and conditions for membership. The RJC is a standards-setting organization, established to advance responsible ethical, human rights, social and environmental practices throughout the diamond, gold and platinum group metals jewellery supply chain. The RJC develops benchmark standards for the jewellery supply chain and credible mechanisms for verifying responsible business practices through third party auditing. We commit to operating our business in accordance with the RJC Code of Practices (2013). We commit to integrating ethical, human rights, social and environmental considerations into our day-to-day operations, business planning activities and decision making processes.
Krikawa Jewelery Designs, Inc.