MISSION AND VALUES
The Krikawa business model relies on a strong foundation of values for success. Lisa Krikawa believes that the jewelry industry as a whole has an opportunity to rise up and set new standards, and she holds her company to these new earth ideals.
The Five Core Krikawa Values
Love: We believe in love.
Internally, that means operating with emotional awareness and kindness to our team members, externally that means having empathy and understanding for our clients, and on a macro scale that means having respect and awareness for mother Earth and all of its diverse peoples.
Integrity: We believe in win-win.
That means that each transaction, whether internal, external, or with our valued vendors, that we are honest, accountable, and that each party should be left for the better.
Communication: We believe that words have power.
That means having conscious communications, whether with each other, our clients or our vendors, to speak with accuracy and effectiveness, and to always strive to reach greater levels of communicating power.
Artistry: We believe that beautiful artistry creates joy.
Whether we're creating it, building it as a team, expressing our clients love, or just appreciating great photography, great communications or beautiful graphics, artistry brings joy to everyone who experiences it.
Craftsmanship: At our core, we are makers.
Each employee at Krikawa is a maker, and has the opportunity to exhibit great craftsmanship. While our goldsmiths and stone setters exhibit their awesome craftsmanship on a daily basis, our entire staff is encouraged to build their craft and be proud of it. Every action matters.
- To be a World-Class Company, displaying excellence in all we do
- To be a leading designer of custom, exquisitely designed and crafted jewelry
- To be a recognized expert and retailer of rare diamonds and sapphires
- To provide exceptional customer service, with the goal of finishing each transaction with a client who is 110% satisfied
- To create a special workplace where we go to practice being the best that we can be, where each person is empowered, respected and valued
- To embrace the highest ethical, social and environmental responsibilities possible in the jewelry industry
- To understand the true cost of doing business on this planet, and to give a percentage of profits back to help neutralize that cost.
Responsible Jewelry Practices
We align with the tenets of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC). The RJC is a standards-setting organization, established to advance responsible ethical, human rights, social and environmental practices throughout the diamond, gold and platinum group metals jewellery supply chain. The RJC develops benchmark standards for the jewellery supply chain.
We commit to integrating ethical, human rights, social and environmental considerations into our day-to-day operations, business planning activities and decision making processes.
Krikawa Custom Jewelers