Rose Gold Engagement Rings
Enjoy the earthy luster of rose gold
Rose gold is enjoying a renewed popularity at Krikawa! Rose gold, also called red or pink gold, is an alloy
of copper and gold; it has a lovely, warm, rosy hue. Rose gold looks beautiful with a wide range of stone colors. The classic combination of rose gold with diamonds is stunning.
Rose Gold and Wood-Grain Metal
Krikawa’s Champagne mokume gane engagement rings
and wedding bands
are also very popular. The rose color in this wood-grain metal
looks great on many different skin tones. Champagne mokume
is a combination of 14 karat palladium white gold, 18 karat rose gold and sterling.
Rose gold is a nice choice to add uniqueness and originality to your engagement ring. If you are looking for a way to set your ring apart, rose gold is a beautiful and elegant way to do it.
Pros and Cons of Rose Gold
- Rose gold is a fresh change from the white metals and yellow gold
- It looks great on all skin tones.
- It's an excellent choice for both modern and vintage designs.
- It's very beautiful next to a variety of stones, especially diamonds and champagne diamonds
- Unlike platinum or sterling silver, rose gold is the only reddish-hued metal.
- It's not as hard as platinum
- It costs more than palladium