Love it or get your money back, even on custom rings
We have always offered a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on all unworn custom jewelry returned within 15 days of receipt and received in its original condition, even though we meticulously hand craft each ring to order. Shipping charges are not refunded.
Of course, we are happy to make adjustments or changes to your ring, to make sure it's just what you want, instead of a refund, within the 15 day window.
The great news is that our process and our communication is clear and easy, so these steps are rarely necessary.
We do warranty all small accents stones in the rings for the first year and will replace them free of charge if they fall out with normal wear within the first year. Krikawa will cover the round trip shipping charge for warranty items.
Diamonds valued at over $6,000 are a final sale. All of our white diamonds in our diamond search tool are GIA certified and guaranteed to match the certificate. We purchase each diamond on behalf of our customer, after a thorough gemological evaluation.
Enjoy the services of a unique international custom jeweler who is a member in outstanding status with the Better Business Bureau, and winner of the 2009 Southern Arizona Ethics Award from the BBB. We understand that your purchase is very special and symbolic, and we are honored to be chosen to make this jewelry for you.
Krikawa Jewelry Designs specializes in custom made-to-order pieces specific to each client’s individual finger size and stone size, as well as metal and mokume preference. We specialize in long-distance custom ring design.
What we do to ensure that you receive your dream ring:
- Sizing rings are sent upon every order to guarantee a great fit and confirm desired width.
- For new custom designs not pictured on the website, or for major modifications to existing designs, we offer sketches or detailed computer renderings. We obtain your approval before your ring enters production.
- Extensive education from a GIA-certified gemologist is available on diamonds, gemstones, and metals.
- You may request mokume gane and precious metal samples.
- Expert selection of the diamond or gemstone that will be showcased in your ring.
- Colored stones will be sent to you for approval.
- You will receive expert advice on design considerations.
- Ring care guidance and support.